J&C Architectural were delighted to be involved in 21cc’s new office and workshop redevelopment at Deans Road, Bathgate.
Work comprised of the following :
- Demolish the existing workshop offices and clean all internal walls of all debris
- Rewiring to all parts of the building
- Installation of a new gas heating system in workshop
- Installation of a new accessible toilet
- Installation of 12 new Windows
- Installation of 12 Window shutters
- Installation of 3 Steel fire escape doors and Fire lobbies for safe escape routes
- Installation of Fire rated dividing wall to create 2 separate workshops
- Installation of 1 new roller shutter door and replacement of 1
- Installation of a removable mezzanine platform
- Replacement of all flooring in halls, kitchen, and offices
- Decorate all walls to a high finish standard
Work was challenging and complex, but the team involved completed the works to a high standard, the client was delighted with the standard and finishing to the building.
J&C would like to thank 21cc for the opportunity and wish them all the best for the future.
Have any refurbishment requirements, please feel free to get in touch we would be delighted to assist.